P. Reign Ft Drake & Future- D...

NEW EXCLUSIVE KSIZZLE INTERVIEW!

KSizzle TorontoRappers.com ...

REDWAY RELEASES NEW EP

Years Ahead: ...

TORY LANEZ LATEST RELEASE

Tory Lanez The ...

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com Interview...

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INTERVIEW

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS ...

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix...

NEW TOMMY SPITZ FREESTYLE

Act Rite Films Freestyle With ...

WEEKND DROPS HOT NEW VIDEO

The Weeknd- Often...

News Image

HOT NEW MIXTAPE

RICHIE PAYSO- #HATEISTHENEWLOVE...

News Image

PREIGN RELEASE'S HIS SINGLE OF

P. Reign Ft Drake & Future- DnF...

News Image

NEW EXCLUSIVE KSIZZLE INTERVIE

KSizzle TorontoRappers.com Interview...

News Image

REDWAY RELEASES NEW EP

Years Ahead: Documentary...

News Image

TORY LANEZ LATEST RELEASE

Tory Lanez The Mission...

News Image

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com I...

News Image

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INT

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS Brand!...

News Image

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix ...

News Image

NEW TOMMY SPITZ FREESTYLE

Act Rite Films Freestyle With Spitzo!...

News Image

WEEKND DROPS HOT NEW VIDEO

The Weeknd- Often ...

Banner
Banner
Nightmare- Come A Day

Comments 

#18 NINE TAILED DEMON 2012-03-15 05:11
POINT BLACK PERIOD .. HALF YOU NIGGAZ HATIN ARE KIDS I CAN JUST TELL BY THE WAY YOU TYPE AND HOW YOU TALK.. YOUNGER GENERATION ... STOP BEING SOME COWARDS, WHEN YOU SEE THE NIGGAXZ YOU COME'N ON HERE HATING ON YOU WOULDN'T DARE GO TOE'S SO LETS JUST GET REAL AND LET A NIGGA INVESTING HIS TIME AND LET THE NIGGAZ INVESTING THIER TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS SHIT PROMOTE THEIR ART AND ENJOY THE MUSIC .. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF AND GROW UP ... BRAN YOU ALREADY KNO KEEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING SAUCEE

#17 Big B 2012-03-08 16:07
Yayayayaya all you niggas commentin story up u know where the niggas at

#16 Woolner Ave 2012-03-07 20:02
this has got to be the most waste rapper 2 be spittin in the dot. You aint anywhere in the city except your mice hole block & a few corners downtown. Thats why you niggas look like ya'll on PCP or something.
Go and stay in your mice hole waste yootes. change your name 2 Dikemare or somethin. Waste Arts

#15 Mac Shootaz 2012-03-07 15:45
lol word 2 #10.
i guess gettin money 4 you involves rockin out the same Bootleg Gear every god damn video! Fucken waste man!
Who needs 2 hate a kid hidin behind his blackberry internet & commentin on his own videos like he some1 else.
Lmao what a bunch of Leanardo DeCapriel Art Bitches.

#14 The Real Toronto 2012-03-04 19:40
I listen to everyones music. I like everyones music. Everyone on this site is making good art work. But I can easily tell for the most part who is rapping because they are struggling and trying to leave the streets, and who is rapping just to make a name and be famous and look cool and follow. I think the second type should just get a job or go to school enter the workforce. Nightmare, Topp Natch, c4, corey fila, j noble, JB, the boy Oats night shift, eazyano, tnt, camo gangeezy, chucke gunz savege random, and more..... Mayhem dissapointed me.

#13 Keep it real nigga 2012-03-04 09:16
This shit fire fuck a hater nigga lol all they can do is talk shook to spark u already no more then 50 deep when we creep blowwww big up my nigga nightmare top natch hole artz squad Pelham project str8 to the east !

#12 hating boy lolololol 2012-03-04 08:57
lol dont kill me lol "burner in da butt lol real nigga shit lol see a nigga when see a nigga ....an stop the talk .....we aint feeling it :D only bitch write fairy tails nigga we everywhere in the city everywhere live wit it.......

#11 could get wet!! 2012-03-04 08:39
:D Burner in ur ass lol I smell a hating boy bout can't go round the city lol say something when u see a brother an trust me thats one niggga that hassss itt wrd lol make ur money boy loooool big up my artz niggas bang bang !

#10 Burner in da Closet 2012-03-02 18:37
why do you wear the same fuckin gear in all your videos. lol like i bagged it.
dis is what happens wen a nigga thugs wrong.
cant go nowhere, not in Toronto, Not OT, not even outside the province 2 even buy clothes! what a trash life.

#9 Big B 2012-03-02 15:57
Toronto rappers needs to put more real niggaz on this site I know this is just a bussiness but Im tired of not seeing my niggas on here as much and seeing all these waste manz that get slapped up on the roads and in the cells... nightmare starbuckz topp natch z fuckin no nigga dats real music

#8 nightmare Deadly Art 2012-03-02 07:55
respect my niggaz u already no wa it is an the truth of how we living cus only us living it " street life " nightmare - while out quik " coming soon ' west 2 the east u no me ..... u feel the real nesss street or on range ..

#7 Buckz 2012-03-02 01:31
track flame gettin spins over seas 61st 2 Brasil we all over

#6 Big B 2012-03-01 21:31
reall niggas that be in the streets and does this for real know whos who. this is more than just music this is the life thats being lived everyday. real recognize real from the pens to the small slums n trust me nightmare is one of the illest in the streets remember I tell u

#5 oldwest 2012-03-01 13:44
my nigga nightmare spittin dat real life street shit niggas gonna listen feel me

#4 something new 2012-03-01 12:47
Feeling this stilly

#3 Y 2012-03-01 08:50
does ur mom know u rap

#2 westsider 2012-03-01 06:04
my nigga sickkk trackk

#1 real talk 2012-03-01 05:05
Video tight fam everything wrd

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Instagram blank Twitter blank Facebook